Submit your artwork.
The Art Lab encourages artists to display their artwork in our studio at 1958 Wyandotte St. E to build their artist CV. Artists can display their artwork for $10 per piece/per month and up to 8 pieces. All mediums accepted in 2D and 3D (watercolour, painting, photography, sculpture, textile, installations, etc. The Art Lab hopes to foster and stimulate the appreciation of the arts in the Windsor-Essex area.
*Youth artists under the age of 18 can exhibit their artwork free of charge.
Please send photos of all submissions in .jpg format to: email@example.com
Include the following information in your email.
Title of Work
Sale Price (NFS if not for sale)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EXHIBITION AND SALE
1. Title. The Artist warrants that the Artist has created, and has unencumbered title to, all art objects consigned hereunder.
2. Records. The Art Lab will keep proper records of transactions regarding the Artist’s work, and such records will be available for the Artist’s inspection during regular business hours.
3. Reproduction Rights. The Artist reserves all rights of reproduction of consigned work, provided The Art Lab may publish photographs of all such work for promotional and/or educational purposes as it may deem appropriate, including social media.
4. Liability. The Art Lab is acting solely as a representative of the Artist, and neither it nor its members will be liable for loss or damage to works of art on the premises (or exhibited elsewhere within the sole discretion and under the control of the The Art Lab) due to fire, theft, negligence or any other cause. The Art Lab may at its option maintain such insurance coverage as it deems appropriate, but it shall have no obligation to do so.
5. Sales Price. Prices for art objects listed on this form shall remain as listed. Prices cannot be altered during the consignment period.
6. Commission. The Art Lab shall receive a commission of zero percent (0%) of the Artist’s price for all works in the main gallery.
7. Payment. Payment on sales shall be made to the Artist within 30 days after the end of the exhibition period.
8. Return of Art Objects. Exhibited artwork cannot be removed from the gallery for the duration of the exhibition. Art objects submitted for exhibition and sale will be picked up by the Artist within 30 days of the end of the exhibition. If art objects are not picked up within three months (90 days) of the exhibition’s end, the artwork becomes the property of The Art Lab.
9. Shipping. Cost of shipping artwork to and from the gallery, local or otherwise, is the sole responsibility of the Artist, unless other arrangements are made by contract and signed by both parties.
10. Binding Effect, Modification. The rights and obligations of The Art Lab and the Artist are binding upon and inure to the benefit of their respective heirs, representatives, successors and assigns. Any change in this agreement must be in writing and signed by all parties involved.